Resmed AirCurve 10 VAuto Bi-Level with Philips Mask
price listed is before 8% GST
CPAP Trial and Trial Rental is available for Resmed AirCurve Auto BiPAP and Airsense 10 Auto CPAP
WHAT COMES IN RESMED BOX:
|Therapy Modes:||VAuto (39kg+), S and CPAP (13kg+)|
|Size:||Machine with Heated Humidifier 15.5cm L x 11.6cm W x 15cm H|
1.24kg device alone / 2,3kg complete set
VAuto: 2 to 25 cmh2O, CPAP: 4 to 20 cmH2O
Simple Introduction of Auto BiPAP
Auto BiPAP has dual pressure detection, monitoring. It will adjust the pressure flow to provide a much more precise therapy according to your inhalation and exhalation. Auto BiPAP is highly recommended for user with need of 15cmH20 and higher, as many CPAP user may feel uncomfortable with such high pressure, while a Auto BiPAP is able to provide great comfort in exhalation while ensuring the device is monitoring your every breathing, keeping your upper airway open.
AirCurve 10 VAuto
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel device that uses the comfort of both the AutoSet™ algorithm and Easy-Breathe waveform to treat obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in patients who can benefit from greater pressure support. The device works by adjusting the baseline pressure to hold the airway open while maintaining a fixed pressure support.
AirCurve 10 VAuto Features and Benefits:
- Whisper-Quiet and Portable
- Superior Data Reporting
- Automatic Pressure Adjustments
- TiControl Functionality for Fewer Respiratory Events
- User-Friendly Display Screen
- Advanced Humidifier Technology
The AirCurve 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier is Ideal For:
- Light Sleepers
- Allergy Sufferers
- If You Are New to CPAP
- If You Are Seeking App Integration Technology
Noiseless and Portable for Your Comfort and Convenience
Enjoy a night of quiet rest, as this BiPAP machine clocks in at just 27 decibels. Weighing less than three pounds, the ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto is easy to transport and meets the FFA requirements for all phases of air travel.
User-Friendly Display Screen Easy–to–Read Menu
Customize your sleep with these settings on the color LCD display screen with the easy-grip dial:
- Ramp Time: Ease into therapy with a period of lower pressure or select the AutoRamp function to let the device adjust therapy pressure based on when sleep begins.
- SmartStart: Once the BiPAP machine senses breathing, therapy will automatically start.
- Humidity Level: Choose between one (lowest) and eight (highest), or shut the humidity setting off completely.
- Run Warmup: Preheat the humidifier water before starting therapy with the Run Warmup setting.
- Mask Fit: Ensure proper mask fit with a seal integrity check. You will see a green smiling face for a good fit or a red frowning face for a poor fit.
- Leak Alert: Continuous beeping will alert you if a large leak or mask removal is detected.
We Are Medbitz Pte Ltd
+65 8877 0191 email@example.com
We've got everything U need for CPAP Therapy!