Bundle ResMed AirCurve10 VAuto (auto bipap) with a Philips mask of your choice (save $60)
- Philips DreamWear Nasal Pillow Mask >>
- Philips DreamWear Under the Nose(cradle) Mask >>
- Philips Wisp Mask Mask >>
- Philips Pico Nasal Mask >>
- Philips DreamWISP Nasal Mask >>
- Philips Amara Full Face Mask >>
- Philips DreamWear Full Face Mask >>
WHAT COMES IN RESMED BOX:
Therapy Consultation Session with RPSGT - Registered Polysomnographic Technologist™ (RPSGT) is an internationally recognized credential representing the highest certification in the field for the health care professionals who clinically assess patients with sleep disorders.
- Personalize clinical setup -a customize range of pressure setting, ramp, sensitivity and other setting available in the machine could affect your comfortable and adaptation level to CPAP therapy for OSA
- Mask Fitting Session - selecting the best fitted mask is essential for your adaptation to CPAP
- 2 Weeks therapy monitoring - adjustment and fine tuning of clinical setting is common during the first 2 weeks on CPAP as your body is adapting to CPAP, therefore early intervention improve the success rate and optimize your result from CPAP therapy.
- Therapy Review In-Person or Remotely on the 3rd week of CPAP Therapy with detail clinical data generate from your CPAP machine, our therapist will walk you through the 2 week data in detail.
Simple Introduction of Auto BiPAP
Auto BiPAP has dual pressure detection, monitoring. It will adjust the pressure flow to provide a much more precise therapy according to your inhalation and exhalation. Auto BiPAP is highly recommended for user with need of 15cmH20 and higher, as many CPAP user may feel uncomfortable with such high pressure, while a Auto BiPAP is able to provide great comfort in exhalation while ensuring the device is monitoring your every breathing, keeping your upper airway open.AirCurve10 VAuto
myAir™ Mobile APP is a support program by ResMed that enables you to track your sleep therapy with your ResMed AirSense10 / For Her or AirCurve10 machine. After each therapy session, your Air10™ machine automatically uploads data to myAir. You can then sign in and view important information about your therapy at your convenience.
AirCurve 10 VAuto Features and Benefits:
- Whisper-Quiet and Portable
- Superior Data Reporting
- Automatic Pressure Adjustments
- TiControl Functionality for Fewer Respiratory Events
- User-Friendly Display Screen
- Advanced Humidifier Technology
|Therapy Modes:||CPAP, BiLevel, VAuto (Auto-BiLevel)|
|Size:||Machine with Heated Humidifier 15.5cm L x 11.6cm W x 15cm H|
1.24kg device alone / 2,3kg complete set
VAuto: 2 to 25 cmh2O, CPAP: 4 to 20 cmH2O
User-Friendly Display Screen Easy–to–Read Menu Customize your sleep with these settings on the color LCD display screen with the easy-grip dial:
- Ramp Time: Ease into therapy with a period of lower pressure or select the AutoRamp function to let the device adjust therapy pressure based on when sleep begins.
- SmartStart: Once the BiPAP machine senses breathing, therapy will automatically start.
- Humidity Level: Choose between one (lowest) and eight (highest), or shut the humidity setting off completely.
- Run Warmup: Preheat the humidifier water before starting therapy with the Run Warmup setting.
- Mask Fit: Ensure proper mask fit with a seal integrity check. You will see a green smiling face for a good fit or a red frowning face for a poor fit.
- Leak Alert: Continuous beeping will alert you if a large leak or mask removal is detected.
Routine check-ups, cleaning, filter changes, pressure flow and review of therapy detail data for adjustments on clinical setting are a vital and key component to sleeping better on CPAP machine. Remember it is important to bring your CPAP machine every 6 months for a check-up.
CPAP Buddy is a therapy management program by We Are Medbitz, this is a program first launched in Singapore by Ms. Agnes Chow, RPSGT in 2014. Managing thousands of CPAP user enjoying satisfactory results from their CPAP therapy for OSA.
- Pre-scheduled message will be send to remind you that it's time for a CPAP Therapy Review and machine routine check.
- 30 mins therapy review with our therapist (RPSGT) while your machine is under a routine check
- CPAP Buddy discount on accessories and machine upgrade
To know more about CPAP Buddy - Contact us at 8877 0191
- Local order will be send out the next working day via Ninja Van or Q-Express courier service.
- Self-Collection is available at 111. Somerset Road, TripleOne Somerset #04-26 Singapore 238164. Hotline: +65 8877 0191
We've got everything U need for CPAP Therapy!