Bundle a BMC Mask with BMC G3 A20 Auto CPAP and enjoy saving of $60. Select a mask of your choice. Each of the BMC mask model is packed with complete cushion sizes.
- BMC P2 Nasal Pillow Mask >>
- BMC N5A Nasal Mask >>
- BMC N5 Nasal Mask Mask >>
- BMC F5A Full Face Mask >>
WHAT COMES IN RESMED BOX:
THERAPY SETUP CONSULTATION SERVICE INCLUDED
Therapy Consultation Session with RPSGT - Registered Polysomnographic Technologist™ (RPSGT) is an internationally recognized credential representing the highest certification in the field for the health care professionals who clinically assess patients with sleep disorders.
- Personalize clinical setup -a customize range of pressure setting, ramp, sensitivity and other setting available in the machine could affect your comfortable and adaptation level to CPAP therapy for OSA
- Mask Fitting Session - selecting the best fitted mask is essential for your adaptation to CPAP
- 2 Weeks therapy monitoring - adjustment and fine tuning of clinical setting is common during the first 2 weeks on CPAP as your body is adapting to CPAP, therefore early intervention improve the success rate and optimize your result from CPAP therapy.
- Therapy Review In-Person or Remotely on the 3rd week of CPAP Therapy with detail clinical data generate from your CPAP machine, our therapist will walk you through the 2 week data in detail.
About BMC G3 A20 AutoCPAP
The G3 CPAP series is the most advanced premium range of PAP devices released by BMC to date. The BMC G3 exemplifies a new standard in affordable CPAP therapy in Australia. Available in fixed pressure, Auto CPAP and Bi-Level models.
The BMC G3 CPAP series features a intuitive menu systems with real-time data display. The Intelligent Auto settings that allow the device to adapt to both the user and their environment. The G3 comes standard with a humidifier, integrated heated tubing, and fine-particle/pollen filter box.
BMC mobile app - PAP LINK enable you to have quick access to your therapy data information.
Clinical Remote Therapy Management is also available via BMC Wi-Fi module that comes with your machine. Care-provider will be able to have quick access to your therapy clinical data for troubleshooting and fine tuning.
|Therapy Modes:||CPAP , Auto CPAP|
|Size:||Machine with Heated Humidifier 11.7 L x 6.5 x 3.3 H inch|
Machine with Heated Humidifier & Power Supply approx 2.4kg
4 to 20 cmH2O
Automatic Adjustment Up to 7500 feet
SD card for 1 year of data
Apnea / Hypopnea Index, 90% percentile pressure, Snore Vibration, Mask Leak
Easy access on screen
Routine check-ups, cleaning, filter changes, pressure flow and review of therapy detail data for adjustments on clinical setting are a vital and key component to sleeping better on CPAP machine. Remember it is important to bring your CPAP machine every 6 months for a check-up.
CPAP Buddy is a therapy management program by We Are Medbitz, this is a program first launched in Singapore by Ms. Agnes Chow, RPSGT in 2014. Managing thousands of CPAP user to ensure each of our customer is enjoying satisfactory results from their CPAP therapy for OSA.
- Pre-scheduled message will be send to remind you that it's time for a CPAP Therapy Review and machine routine check.
- 30 mins therapy review with our therapist (RPSGT) while your machine is under a routine check
- CPAP Buddy discount on accessories and machine upgrade
To know more about CPAP Buddy Program - Contact us at 8877 0191
- Local order will be send out the next working day via Ninja Van or Q-Express courier service.
- Self-Collection is available at 111. Somerset Road, TripleOne Somerset #04-26 Singapore 238164. Hotline: +65 8877 0191
We've got everything U need for CPAP Therapy!